Application development and integration services to OEM/ODM product companies and customers of USB-C/PD products
If you have a 3rd party MCU USB-C/PD silicon platform, with reference firmware from the provided SDK, ASTC can offer support for your custom USB-C/PD FW implementation and validation solution delivering a complete enablement environment and licenses for customer own modifications, development, verification, integration and support, including:
- FW development, debug, and test environments and test cases, sources for:
- Alt mode support
- Application level software development support
- Port to different application boards, e.g. external hardware support for GPIO, I2C , etc.
ASTC provides product lifetime support, including maintenance and project support services.
Typical USB-PD Architecture
Depending on your system requirements, ASTC can offer the following FW support solution options:
USB-C/PD Validation and Standards Compliance
- Co-simulation with port partner in ASTC’s VLAB
- Compliance checking with Ellisys protocol analyzer
USB-C/PD Firmware Development
- Integration of customer application firmware with USB-C/PD control
- Custom firmware development to customer requirements
- Firmware verification/validation
USB-PD Software Stack
- ASTC’s USB-PD software stack ported to support of any chipset combination
- E.g. software stack running on a 3rd party MCU plus TCPC chip
- Leverage our experience with existing USB chipsets (e.g. NXP, Cypress, Analogix)
USB Applications Solutions
- ASTC has extensive experience in building/integrating application-specific software for markets spanning automotive, IoT, industrial, etc.
USB Test & Qualification Environments
- Compliance and test suites
- Supported directly and in simulation
ASTC can also provide our comprehensive USB-C/PD silicon HW and FW stack IP, including design, verification environments, and test cases for our customer USB-C/PD application development and integration services.