Embedded Software Development
ASTC embedded software systems engineers can develop, test, integrate and deliver across the full spectrum of embedded software.
- This includes development of firmware, device drivers, protocol-layer drivers and embedded applications, as well as software and systems integration.
Embedded software developed at ASTC is currently used in millions of devices worldwide, built into products ranging from consumer electronics and mobile platforms to automotive applications.
We are recognized as a leader in the development of embedded software, with the experience, engineering expertise, quality standards and project management practices required to deliver great software solutions.
Our Services Include:
- Turn-key embedded software system development
- Migration of existing firmware and drivers to support various hardware platforms
- Prototype/next generation product development
- Support and maintenance of legacy products
- System integration support, software bring-up
- Application and system level performance optimization
- Development of automated test suites and /or optimizing customer test suites
- Component suitability evaluation
- Feasibility studies and investigations on new platforms
- Knowledge transfer and support
Advanced Software Design, Optimization and Debug Capability with ESL
With our VLAB ESL virtual prototyping and modeling solutions, ASTC embedded software developers gain unprecedented visibility into hardware execution and state as the software runs. This truly system-wide view of the hardware and software allows us to optimize embedded software to more efficiently use available resources, and debug hardware/software integration problems more easily.
- ASTC/VLAB Works virtual platforms span vendors such as ARM, CEVA, Freescale, Renesas, Tensilica, TI, and others.
Improve quality and reduce cycle time! Contact us to see how ASTC can revolutionize embedded software development through early access to virtual platforms.